Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Auto Show

Recently I went to the Canadian International Auto Show. The show was great and I saw the most amazing lineup for the new year A trend I noticed, besides the electric hybrid cars with lower and lower emission rates was the amazing paint finishes on some of the cars. At first what I thought was matte paint, was actually a new finish provided by 3M. The Carbon Fiber Anthracite Car Wrap Film manufactured by 3M, is a long-term, removable, cast film designed for solid vehicle detailing.
The product is a great modern finish to elevate the look of any car, and as soon as I get my Mercedes Benz CLS, I'll definitely opt for this finish. The product goes for around $370 a roll, excluding installation,  and each roll is about 5 yards, so you'll need quite a bit to properly fit your car.
The last shot is one that I did not take- it was a fashion shot taken by Scott Schuman "The Sartorialist" for his blog - the rest are mine =)

Mercedes Benz CLS
Photographer: Priyan Rajdev
Mercedes Benz CLS
Photographer: Priyan Rajdev
BMW M3
Photographer: Priyan Rajdev
BMW M3
Photographer: Priyan Rajdev
Photographer: Scott Schuman
Here's a link of a Mercedes CLS having a 3M Carbon Fiber Anthracite Car Wrap applied to it.

No comments: