Thursday, May 29, 2014

That Staple Piece!



I love my new shirt from #KillCity! I got it at a pop-up Urban Outfitters store in Williamsburg.

This crisp and clean, super versatile white collar shirt makes anything look chic.
The proportion is great; it's over-sized, tailored but not too fitted, and long enough without looking like a tunic.
Did I mention I love it?

Paired with #AllSaints drop-crotch charcoal trousers and #AllSaints black platform monks in the first picture, the shirt helped create a tailored minimalistic look that was effortless.

Switching gears to an outfit I wore on my day off. The shirt is paired with #StaceyZhang bamboo harem pants, old "white" chucks, a #Coach bracelet and my trusty #LouisVuitton Monogram Macassar Portfolio (The clutch added a structured element to the otherwise very casual and laid-back look. I loved the juxtaposition), made a great casual look.

I love finding simple versatile pieces like this. I purchased the same shirt in black a few weeks later and I'm loving the endless possibilities with these two! I'll make sure to post pics of new outfits to show its versatility!


Instagram

No comments: