Monday, April 7, 2014

Fashion Comes Home!

Last week I was involved in the planning and execution of an event for my college. The event "Fashion Comes Home," was a networking event for my post-graduate class to meet and connect with graduates of the program dating back to 2003.

My classroom converted for the evening

We had different teams take on different responsibilities to ensure the night ran smoothly. There were teams working on entertainment, guest speakers, food and beverage, decorations, marketing and more. We even had a photo booth set up for fun, memorable souvenirs.

Here are a few photographs from the photo booth of my lovely friends and I.







And of course, no entry of mine would be complete without an Outfit of the Day description!
Top: #MaisonMartinMargiela
Blazer: #Zara
Jeans: #AllSaints
Leopard Shoes: #YvesSaintLaurent #YSL
Python Clutch: #Gucci
Rings: #YvesSaintLaurent & #SalvatoreFerragamo
Necklace: #Burberry
For more details and photographs of the event, check out my friend Kelcie's post, identically titled, "Fashion Comes Home" on her blog! Here's the link!

No comments: