Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my blog!

First, here's a little about myself. My name is Priyan Rajdev, and I graduated university in 2011 with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology from York University in Toronto, and am currently attending Humber School of Business studying Fashion Management and Promotions at a Post-Graduate level.

Here you'll be able to read about what's on my mind, see some of my photographs and my Outfit of the Day posts.

Additionally, you can check out these other links to get a better idea of who I am as a person, professional, and as an individual!

Enjoy Playing with the World!

Facebook - Fashion and 'Outfit of the Day' posts, as well as social and travel posts
Instagram - Fashion and 'Outfit of the Day' posts, as well as social and travel posts
Digital Portfolio (My personal website) - My work history, volunteer and community involvement, information on my internship experience, along with personal images of fashion styling and my travels
LinkedIn- My business-oriented social network and online resume

No comments: